Friday, August 14, 2009
Our New Park
Our county was recently voted as having the best park system in the whole of the USA! I used to bitch about the fact there are no sidewalks anywhere, but it doesn't matter when we have such amazing parks. Even if we won the lottery (not that we are likely to as we don't play it) I wouldn't move from this area and I love the parks and schools so much.
They opened a Alexander Park a couple of months ago and as I get bored with going to the same parks all the time, we have been going there recently. Jaden and Kirsten cycle and Nicolas and Adison ride in the stroller and we do 3 miles each morning and then the kids get to play on the playset.
It looks as if I never take pictures of Jaden and Kirsten, but Jaden is at the age where he refuses to be photographed and I've given up begging, and Kirsten keeps pulling silly faces, so it's hard to get cute pictures of them to post.
The inability to walk is no barrier to Adison, she manages to pull herself up on everything and climb all over the playset. Kirsten is a great example to the kids as she is always hanging or flipping on something! Nicolas can hold on to the rings on our playset and flip himself over backwards which amazes me as I could never do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment