Now Adison can walk really well she no longer seems like a baby, she's a little girl. It's sad in some ways that I've lost my baby, but I'm excited that I'm one step closer to her being a really little person who I can teach things too, like I can with Nicolas.

I think her nose and her legs are my favorite parts of her, especially her legs when she has ruffled socks on.

Now she can walk the first thing she does when she gets outside is to try to free Leo, just like Nicolas did!

She also loves the 4wheeler, but can't drive it yet, she just likes to feel she's big when she's on it.

She has the most pathetic face when she cries, it just breaks my heart!
She loves the kids soccer balls and it pretty good at throwing and carrying the ball considering she's only been walking a couple of weeks.
Every so often Adam will do something to upset Adison. We don't know what it is, but she won't look at him and has her tragic face on.
She does adore Adam and can say Daddy very clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment