Monday, October 12, 2009

Party Time!

One of my friends and her husband had a wonderful party last weekend. Adam only knew a couple of the Dad's there but he had a great time too.

Adison spent most of the time just sitting in the chair watching what was going on, which meant I could mingle and get to chat to everyone.

There were fresh boiled peanuts so Adam and Nicolas were happy!

Adison's little friend Ella is a day younger than her, so they got to play together.

Nicolas loved this toy that you stamped on and it shot a rocket into the air. Luckily he didn't hit anyone.

They also had an inflatable and all kinds of things for the kids to play with.

It was a really relaxing fun night. It also made me appreciate Adam so much for the effort he always makes when he meets my friends and their husbands. I'd hate it if he didn't get on with people and chat. Just another reason why I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment