Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Melissa's Shower

Last weekend was my friend Melissa's baby shower. I love baby showers, although now Adison no longer seems like a baby, it's was a bit sad to think I'll never have a little baby again. I get really bad bump envy when I see pregnant women as I not even remember being pregnant any more.

I got to see my sister in laws and all their friends and catch up so it was fun, and the food was great too!

Melissa and Ashley.
Melissa's dog Daisy used to be my sister in law Erin's dog and lived at our house. She clawed her way through most of the doors in our house, so I am grateful to her for the fact that all our doors match. If they hadn't been so torn up, Adam may have made us keep the old doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment