Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kelly's Birthday Party

I left the rock climbing early and drove Adam's Ford Focus to my friend Kelly's birthday party. I realized I'd not driven a car for at least 5 years! It felt as if every semi was going to crush me even though going at 65 felt like 100 mph!! I love Adam so much for giving up driving a truck for the more gas efficient car. I don't know if he has ever had a car before, let a lone a cheap car like he has now, where even the window won't close!!
Andrea, birthday girl Kelly, Jessica and 'hostess with the mostess' Kathy!
The drive was definately worth it, even though I left the dip I was supposed to bring in the truck. We played Bunco, a game most of my friends play regularly, but it was my first time. It was good to just relax and not worry about the kids and have fun with friends.

I got back home at 11pm after a very busy but fulfilling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment