Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Holidays/Spring Break - Friday - Dying Easter Eggs

Talk about organized chaos!! We had 7 Moms, about 10 kids and 3 babies at the house of Friday to dye hard boiled eggs. I'd never done this, but everyone else had, so I just provided the location and the other Mom's organized everything. We set up lots of cups/tubs with the egg dye in them on the driveway and let the kids do their thing. The kids did great, with Lilli and Jack providing entertainment as they knocked over cups of dye in their excitement. The fun really began when the kids realized that they could eat the eggs. I never knew Jaden and Kirsten liked hard boiled eggs, but they each ate 3 or 4 and would have eaten more, but I warned them of the dangers of consitipation!!

The egg dyeing begins

Kirsten waits as her egg is dyed yellow

Jaden helps Jack dye his egg

Sam helps Isaac and Lilli

The kids still find room for pizza after all the eggs they have eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment