Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Holidays/Spring Break - Thursday - Fernbank Museum

Fernbank is Atlanta's natural history museum and Adam got us a year's pass. The kids love it and they learn something new each time. There was an exhibit on snakes and lizards which Jaden loves, so we took Sam, Isaac and Lilli too. It was my first day out by myself with Nicolas and the kids and Nicolas was an angel. He slept the whole time we were there and only woke up on the way home. Jaden and Kirsten were also really good because I told them that if they didn't listen or went out of my sight we would come home! It was great to have Sam with me for my first day trip with all the kids because she is just so calm.

Kirsten enjoying a peanut butter sandwich from Sam - we don't have peanut butter in the house, so the kids take every opportunity to eat it when offered by other people because they know how much I hate the stuff! Isaac relaxes at the foot of the dinosaur.

Jaden is at the age where he really doesn't like having his picture taken and I have to beg him to smile. I keep telling him one day he will have a wife and kids who will want to see how cute he was when he was 7, but he's determined that he will never get married and have kids. I know we will have girls beating down the door to get him by the time he's a teenager!
What better way to end the day that with a popsicle in the bath with the dog!! Jaden is still a little bit scared of Leo, but for some reason it's his dream to have the dog in the bath with him. I keep telling him he'll end up covered in dog hair and dirt, but he loves the idea. Kirsten is more realistic and definately does not want the dog in the bath with her but will happily feed him bath water from one of her dolls cups.

1 comment:

  1. kirsten smiles big enough for the both of them! looks like they have a great time with you.

    ReplyDelete