Because Lisa had the kids on Easter Sunday, we decided to have our Easter Egg Hunt at Papa Woody and Mama Teffi's on Saturday. I filled about 40 plastic eggs with candy and Sam brought another 20 or so, and we hid them in the garden for the kids to find. Stephanie made two 'golden' eggs filled with money which was the tradition in her family. We always had Cadbury creme eggs that the hens laid when I was little, so hunting for eggs is a fun American tradition that I enjoy now. I still can't wait to take the kids to England for Easter one year, so thay can have big chocolate eggs and then they will have the best of both worlds.
The kids wait with their baskets while we hide the eggs!

Mission acomplised! All the eggs collected!
Papa shows them how to open Luke's golden egg while Kirsten inspects her eggs.
At last we have a decent picture of us all, minus Nicolas who was, as usual, asleep!!
Nicolas enjoys some 'quality time' with Uncle Ben. The fish on the wall was caught by Stephanie!
No comments:
Post a Comment