Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Drawing with Chalk
I've been trying to do more creative things with Nicolas and so we got out the chalk one afternoon. He wasn't bothered to start with but then he wanted to draw circles - pretty much the only thing he can draw.
Blake came down to play too but he just sat and watched and then Adison thought he'd make a comfy seat!
It's so cute how much Nicolas and Adison love Blake, it's like he's another older brother to them.
Nicolas wanted me to draw a picture of him and for those of you who knew my artistic ability years ago, you'll see it hasn't improved! I'm making the most of Nicolas thinking I draw well because Jaden and Kirsten used to think the same and then thier artistic ability exceeded mine years ago!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment