Tuesday, April 6, 2010
A 'Train' Ride
I can count on one hand the number of times Adam and I have ever been to the mall together, but he needed a new pair of jeans so we went on Saturday. We got him a great pair of jeans and then Nicolas saw the train.
When I've been before it has always been parked but as it was a Saturday it was running and there was no way to convince him he couldn't ride on it.
The Russian driver was very odd, but the actual train ride was quite fun.
Nicolas really enjoyed it and we got to do 1 1/2 laps of the mall so it wasn't bad value of money.


When we got back I finally got around to making a cover for "Leo's" sofa. Ikea has discontinued the style and Leo has clawed great holes on the left, so I sewed velcro onto the cover and onto the navy fabic and it stays in place pretty well. It shows the dog hair more than the worn red cover, but it looks much better. I can rip it off and wash it as often as I want which is the advantage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment