Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Fling at Church

On Wednesday church had their spring festival, which is always fun. Babies & Beyond had a craft table where the kids could decorate crosses and Easter eggs, and there were all kinds of games and giant inflatables.
The highlight for most of the kids was the petting zoo. The animals were adorable, even the goats, and I don't like goats!This little kids was just so cute!
They had a donkey and foal, ducks, ducklings, silky hens (which made me think of you Mom!!), rabbits and piglets.
Adison was enthralled and kept telling everyone she could that the ducks were 'goooo', her word for goose. Any bird is a goose to her as we see them all the time when we are walking at the park.
I was working on our table for a lot of the event so Adam had the kids. Jaden and Kirsten always wander off and see their friends and so did Nicolas this time, so Adam was mostly with Adison, hence the reason there are lots of pictures of Adison and not many of the other kids.





There was a paddling pool filled with ducks that was Adison's favorite think. If ever I lost sight of her, she was usually playing with the plastic ducks.
Jaden made friends with this little duckling and spent most of the time holding it, with a couple of breaks to go and win cupcakes!!
Nicolas loved the inflatables and I've got the cutest video of Adison trying to walk on it, but I'm having real problems at the moment getting photos to load, so I know videos definitely won't load.

I'm not sure who gave Adison this dress but it looks so pretty on her.

I loved this picture of her, even though it's out of focus. We had some much fun and I was so grateful to Adam for looking after the kids to I could volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment