Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Music at Preschool

Nicolas comes home singing the sweetest songs so I've wanted to join in one of his music classes for ages. Tori watched Adison for me this week so that I could go a long.

They have a class role call (poor Nicolas is last as a 'W' to get him used to being last in everything in school) and have to answer their names to practice for elementary school. Then they all hold on to a loop on the rope ready to go to music.

They literally walk at snails pace, but it's so cute to watch.
Ms Kathryn leads the music and it's songs geared around learning colors or numbers.
I was amazed by how quietly they sat and listened. Nicolas isn't big on participating (like Adam and Jaden), but his teachers say that he will listen and then sing the songs when they get back to class.

He was much happier when they got to get up and march around.
It was such a cute experience and I'm so glad I got to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment