Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Who Do I Look Like?

Adison actually has quiet a lot of me in her, for a Woodall baby, so I always wonder if she will have any of my parents in her. Whenever I put her in a short little dress with matching pants I always think of this picture of Mom aged 2, I think it's so cute. Adison doesn't really look like Mom, but she always has her arms full of blankets and babies, just like Mom did.

She is also aways pushing her babies around too. Her stroller is slightly more advanced though!
I look much more like Dad than Mom, so when I look at Adison I wonder if her eyes are actually Dad's eyes, not mine. My Dad was such a cute little boy, but there is nothing of him in Nicolas, Nicolas is all Woodall!

Now I have children of my own and appreciate how much my parents have done for me, I'd love to go back in time and see what my parents were like as children and how my grandparents raised them. Because I never met my paternal Grandfather he would be the one person I'd love to have known. Maybe because Adison is born on his birthday she will have some of his disposition which will give me a connection to him.

I love my family so much and I'm so proud of the legacy they've given me. I love my new family too and feel so luck to have such great in laws, so that my children have such a wonderful combined inheritance.

No comments:

Post a Comment