Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Swim Team Party


On Monday night with was the end of season party for the swim team. This season went very quickly and I'm excited for next year to have Nicolas swimming. He swam a width of the swim team pool on Monday night so if we can get his stamina up, he could be swimming a length in no time. I would definitely be the Mom crying with happiness to see her baby compete!
I was terrified that Nicolas would get his lip bumped as there were so many kids in the pool, but he did ok.
All the kids over dosed on cake, candy and cookies! They even got to drink sprite as I felt it couldn't be any worse that the rest of the sugar they had consumed!

Kirsten's team won the inner tube relay, she's light enough that having her in the tube didn't slow them down!
Adison had her first sour candy thanks to Kirsten. She of course loved it!

Nicolas showed Adam his fearless jumping skills. It's amazing how far he's come with his confidence in just a few weeks.

I missed the kids being presented with their trophies as the little ones were tired and ready for bed. Adam stayed and watched and was very proud of them.






Jaden didn't wear his goggles with is why his eyes look so red!

I'm glad it's over with but I will miss seeing my friends each day. Part of me hopes Jaden will do year round swimming, but then the realistic part of me knows that we will be at the pool every night for a couple of hours and I don't think I'm ready for that, even if he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment