Sunday, December 2, 2007

8 Weeks Pregnant and Feeling Icky!!

This week has really dragged. I've had constant low grade nausea most of the time and on Tuesday night I couldn't even cook for Adam I felt so bad. I haven't thrown up, but feeling sick all the time is almost as bad. I'm also really tired and I only been able to walk 1 1/2 miles a day and not my usually 3 miles. Still I can't complain because I know I only have a few more weeks left and it could be much worse!

Smells that I normally like have started to make me feel really bad too, especially flowery chemically smells and the nasty fake cinnamon smell that is in every shop for Xmas!
If I've been sitting for a while and then stand up I can feel the ligaments around my uterus stretch, so I know Pumkin is growing. I hope my hips don't hurt as much as they did with Nicolas this time, but I'll deal with whatever happens.

We went to Adam's Xmas party on Saturday which was fun. Stephanie babysat for the kids and it was Adam and my second night out (apart from in England) since Nicolas was born. We had a great time and it was lovely to see everyone I used to work with. I'd been eating little bits of food all day so I felt fine in the evening. I was ready for bed by 10pm though!

No comments:

Post a Comment