Jaden decided not to come as he said he knew it would be a fake Santa. Adam and I had to explain to them that the real Santa would be so busy supervising the elves building toys, that they had to use fake Santas to meet demand for photos with Santa!!
Kirsten was so cute because she had a long talk with Santa and afterward told me that he was definately the real Santa and he has made time to come and see the children at church!
Nicolas and Kirsten were the only two children not dressed in red Christmas outfits, I'm Americanized enought to have dropped "Father Christmas" in favor of "Santa" (not willingly though, but no one knows who Father Christmas is here), but I've still not got into the whole clothes for every special holiday. I may try to find outfits for them, but I doubt you'll ever see me in a chrismas sweater with a sparkly tree on it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment