Adam's boss has lent him a motorbike as apparently riding motorbikes is the new golf in the corporate world! He has reverted to being 15 and all he wants to do is ride! He says it's just like riding his dirtbikes when he was a teenager. I do worry about him when he's gone, but he is careful and there is nothing I can do about all the other crazy people on the road! He works so hard and if this is one of the perks that come with the job, then he deserves to enjoy it. It will be a very long time before I go out on it with him. Adam does not realise how it terrifies me to go more than 40mph or to corner without being upright!! One day I will go with him.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cool! is that a visor on kirsten's helmet or is that a shadow? too funny.
ReplyDelete