Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Eve at Woody and Stephanie's

I love Christmas eve as we always get together with Adam's brothers and their families and Sam and Russell. This year it was extra special because Jon and Tori could come to. I never did anything on Christmas eve before I met Adam, so it's something special that I've only done since I met him. Woody and Stephanie go to so much trouble and it's wonderful way to make Christmas all about family, and make Christmas last an extra day. We didn't have Jaden and Kirsten his year, so they were sad they didn't get to see their cousins, but they had a great time with their Mom's family. I loved that Mom and Dad got to experience a Woodall Christmas for the first time and it got our celebrations started in the best possible way.

Mom, Erin, Jack and Sam
Dad and Woody (the wild boar mounted on the wall in the background was shot by Stephanie!!)
Ben, Russell, Nicolas and Adam
Ike, Andrew (who loved his present!), Luke and Jack
Nicolas with his fire truck from Woody and Stephanie. He just loves it and so do Jaden and Kirsten. I never thought an 8 and 6 year old could fight so much over who got to ride on a 1 year olds toy!! They have been really sweet and spent hours pushing him round the house on it. Unfortunately he forgets to hold on tight sometimes and they forget to go slowly, but he's only come off a couple of times!
Even Leo got dressed up with a special Christmas bow!

1 comment:

  1. what a great time! i love andrew's reaction to the present. and leo looks very handsome dressed up.

    ReplyDelete