Friday, June 11, 2010

At the Lake


We were supposed to go to NC to see Adam's Mom for Memorial Day but his step Dad had to work nights over the weekend. We were really sad that we couldn't see them but it would have been too hard to keep Nicolas quiet during the day while Mark slept. No matter how hard I try I can't find a volume other than very loud in Nicolas' repertoire!
We had a wonderful day with Woody and Stephanie on the boat. Adam water skied and it took me back to the first time I met Woody and Stephanie and saw Adam ski. He is amazing. I've tried many times, stood up once and said 'never again'!! It's too fast and the thought of hitting the water is just horrible.

Woody got the kids in the water but it was just a bit too cold for me. I was quite happy on the boat chatting to Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment