Friday, June 11, 2010

More Lake Pictures

When Adam brought the next round of photos he'd downloaded home from work, I found a lot more pictures of the lake. Soon our camping pictures will be like climbing pictures - they'll all look the same and I'll stop posting them.

There were a couple of classics though - Adam cleaning up Leo's pooh being one of them! He claims that in Leo's almost 4 years of life he's cleaned up his pooh before, but I'm not sure. Anyway, this was the first time as far as I'm concerned and it made me laugh so much!!









Sometimes (not often) I forget how cute my husband is, but then I see pictures of him looking like this and I remember I married his for his looks, not his electrical/business/camper driving/childproducing/painting/general amazing skills!
Of course camping wouldn't be camping without roasting marshmallows.






or bike riding to the loo! (No pooping allowed in the camper!!)

or fishing with Papa


The kids were so cute on Sunday morning sitting on the camper step watching the lake as I cooked breakfast.
And them Leo processed his breakfast and I had yet more fun watching Adam scooping doggy pooh for the second time in two days. My life must be so sad and boring that things like this make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment