
Mom, this rose was beautiful this year, I'm just going to let it grow and grow! I need to plant some more lilies because Adam loved the splash of color in amongst the pink.


I now have enough flowers that I can have two vases of flowers from the garden in the house all the time. It makes me so happy.

This was the seating wall I made/modified so we can sit and watch Adam play horse shoes. Stephanie brought be another hydrangea last week so there is no another huge hydrangea on the left to balance the one of the right so this bed is now done!!

When you sit on the seating wall this is the view of our autum project. I'm thinking knock out roses round the pool and then two rows of fruit - one raseberry and one blackberry, parallel to the pool and then four blueberry bushes near the fence. Let me know if that would work. Hopefully the giant burn pile will be gone by then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment