
With Jaden having a summer birthday he misses out on me taking in cake and ice cream, so I asked if I could take it in the last week of school. As it wasn't actually his birthday we decided to make it a thank you cake for his amazing teacher. I had about 10 minutes to ice the cake and get it out of the door - hence the basic lettering!

Jaden makes me laugh because he was very please to be the center of attention and have cake in his honor, but he did his best to pretend he didn't care.

I make sure I'm friendly with the kids in his class but I try my hardest not to embarass him. Nicolas and Adison usually take care of that part!
Jaden was really sweet and grateful for the cake so I was glad I made the time to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment