Friday, June 11, 2010

Our New Bathroom

We were both very tired of the bright yellow in the bathroom and I'd copied Yvette and bought this shower curtain from Target (thanks Ben & Erin for the birthday gift certificate!!). Shelley's visit prompted us to finally change the color. Adam painted it on Memorial Day weekend and it looks wonderful. We have photos of Adam's trip to California on the walls because as he pointed out the whole of the rest of the house is filled with pictures of places I've been!!

I love the bathroom now but when I was cleaning the bath I realized just how bad my first tiling attempt was! I had to catch a plane the afternoon I did it, so I never washed all the grout off, so it's still there, but 5 years on it catches all the grime! I rarely shower in there so I don't think about it until we have guests, but maybe re-tiling will be my next big project.

No comments:

Post a Comment