Friday, June 4, 2010

Trip's 3rd Birthday Party

Nicolas' friend Trip had his 3rd birthday party at a petting zoo. It's actually a small farm where they rescue animals and then hold parties there to make the money to pay for the animal's feed which is a clever idea.
We had been there before but Adison was very little so it was great to go back when she was old enough to really appreciate the animals.


They both loved riding the ponies so I can't wait to take them to see Dana's pony. They will have so much fun with her at the horse barn.





Adison is still goose obsessed. I kept telling her they were ducks, but she didn't care, white and feathery is her favorite thing. I find it interesting because I've never encouraged her to like birds, but she really loves them. She was holding on tight to a little green bird my Aunt Anne had given Nicolas when I woke her up this morning and she's still carrying it around now saying 'baby bird'







The birthday boy, Trip!

Nicolas and a mangey looking dove!



We had lots of fun and it was good to see my friends from Mom's Club who I really see now as the kids keep me so busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment