Mom and Dad had gone halves with us on a kitchen for Adison and she just loves it! I love it too!! It will expand when she's a bit taller.

Nicolas had helped Adam assemble it the night before so he was very proud to show her how it all worked.

I'd bought all Adison's presents with her there so she was very excited to see them all again!

She loved her cash register (and so did Nicolas)

but her baby in the car seat was probably the best $10 I spent. It even sleeps in her crib with her.


Woody and Stephanie came round in the evening to see Nicolas and give Adison her presents. Woody got Nicolas some bubbles and a little bow and Stephanie bought his a foam baseball with a velcro glove. He loved them all.
Nicolas had helped Adam assemble it the night before so he was very proud to show her how it all worked.
I'd bought all Adison's presents with her there so she was very excited to see them all again!
She loved her cash register (and so did Nicolas)
but her baby in the car seat was probably the best $10 I spent. It even sleeps in her crib with her.
Woody and Stephanie came round in the evening to see Nicolas and give Adison her presents. Woody got Nicolas some bubbles and a little bow and Stephanie bought his a foam baseball with a velcro glove. He loved them all.
Adison was very excited about her food, the elmo sprinkler mat and I was very excited about her beautiful dress.

She was less excited to be turned upside down!

Because Nicolas is so brave what could have been a miserable day was very enjoyable. I rarely just sit and play with the kids or do whatever they want all day, but I did and I was exhausted by the time they went to bed.
She was less excited to be turned upside down!
Because Nicolas is so brave what could have been a miserable day was very enjoyable. I rarely just sit and play with the kids or do whatever they want all day, but I did and I was exhausted by the time they went to bed.
happy birthday addison!
ReplyDelete